Fun Book

I recently finished this book. It was a lot of fun. Nothing heavy, nothing too demanding - just a good vacation book. It's set in San Francisco, and was fun to read because it felt like a walk with a familiar friend. I think this is the first book in a series with the same character, so I'm going to get the next book, too. :)
Here's a link to it if you're interested. I paid $13 at Borders but it looks like you can get a used copy for 97 cents through Amazon. Cheers!

3 Comments:
Strangely, I saw a woman reading this exact book last night at the Roman Candle pizza joint where we had dinner. Perhaps it's an omen...
Hmm...maybe double-lattes are all the rage now. Or maybe it's the sex and the murder. :)
Sex and murder are always in fashion!
Post a Comment
<< Home