On marriage and the Weather
So I am married now - as of Friday, June 2nd at about 6:50pm.
The security is beautiful but the commitment is frightning - like the dark ocean depths I saw as a snorkler in Cancun when I suddenly came to the edge of the reef.
Or like the way Tropical Storm Alberto arrived yesterday causing the most dramatic wind sheer I've ever seen: high, white clouds drifting east high above while low, heavy grey clouds rushed west underneath them. I've never seen such fantastic opposing power except in funnel clouds. Welcome, back, hurricane season.
The security is beautiful but the commitment is frightning - like the dark ocean depths I saw as a snorkler in Cancun when I suddenly came to the edge of the reef.
Or like the way Tropical Storm Alberto arrived yesterday causing the most dramatic wind sheer I've ever seen: high, white clouds drifting east high above while low, heavy grey clouds rushed west underneath them. I've never seen such fantastic opposing power except in funnel clouds. Welcome, back, hurricane season.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home